Saturday, August 17, 2019

About





My Name is Vong Sovannara, 33 years old. I am living and working in Phnom Penh City of Cambodia. I graduated from Hanoi Architectural University of Vietnam since 2013. I can speak two languages,English and Vietnames. My major is Civil Engineering. Now I work as Construction Manager for Pisnoka International Corp company since 2014.I like my job very much. I have experience with site construction for 5 years. I used to built flat house, villa, hotel, Factory of Roof tile, Factory Heineken, Data Center building, School, University, office building Road and any infrastructure. I create this blogger to share some my knowledge related to Site Construction or useful technologies to all people who want to know and study for experience. Hope Everyone enjoy my blogger.Keep contact each other or Email me if you want to know more or have any question. I try my best to help you and support you as possible as i can. Thank you so much

No comments: